About ‘Snagov Plaza Entertainment and Shopping Square’
Snagov Plaza is an entertainment and shopping square, with a total area of 40,000m2, with 10,000m2 of construction area which is completed in August 2017 (expandable up to 15,000 m2). All of the stores in Snagov Plaza are single-storey and have parking areas right in front of them. Snagov Plaza is located ideally on DN1, the busiest national road in Romania which links Bucharest with the northwestern part of the country, and is easily seen and accessible from DN1. The DN1 is even busier on the weekends. Snagov Plaza is 15 kilometres away from Henri Coanda Otopeni Airport and 29 kilometres away from the city center of Bucharest.
- total area: 40,000m2, construction area: 10,000m2
- completed in June 2017, ready to move in
- right on DN1
- one-level-lay-out, easy access by car
- 15 kilometres away from Henri Coanda Otopeni Airport
- 29 kilometres away from the city center of Bucharest
5 Reasons to Rent a Space at the Atrium of Snagov Plaza:
- Great visibility: While passing through DN1, great visibility of the brand names on the building and on the totems.
- Easy access to shops: Parking right in front of the shops on a one-level-lay-out.
- Combination of shops: Unique combination of highly recognized brands and local business.
- Original project: Local shops on a ring shaped Atrium with double-sided access. Food court nested in landscaping. Non-mall approach to shopping.
- Attractive location: Right on the busiest national road, passing 50,000 cars daily. In close proximity to the residential neighbourhoods.
About ‘Yapan Developments’
Yapan Developments is a group of real estate development and construction companies concentrating on land development projects in Romania.
Yapan Developments is an organization whose shareholders are also the partners of the company “Izmir Turizm Insaat ve Ticaret A.S” in Turkey. This company has been active in tourism, land development and construction business for more than twenty five years in Turkey. In the last decade, it focused on creating “originally designed villas for those who appreciate uniqueness”.
In 2000, Yapan Developments began its activities in Romania by investing on real estate and constructing Tempo Hotel, a three star boutique hotel. Since then, the company is investing on properties, most of them being lands in and around Bucharest.
Yapan Developments, with its design team also prepares Local Urbanism Plans following the acquisition of its assets and obtains Authorization of Construction for its properties.
The latest development of the group is Airport Residences Otopeni with 160 apartments/studios and 25 villas. It’s located in the “rising star” area of Otopeni, close to Triac Ice Skating Ring and soon-to-be Triac Tennis Complex.
Libertatii Terraces Otopeni is also a residential project with additional 90 apartments which is a phase of Airport Residences. The construction started in January 2017 and is planned to be completed in December 2017.
SOME OF OUR INVESTMENTS IN ROMANIA:
OUR INVESTMENTS IN TURKEY
Please visit our web sites for detailed information about our investments in Turkey.